RouteShoot is the latest innovation in geo-referenced video, route tracking and collaborative working. It is a combination of the RouteShoot smartphone application and a dedicated website, which allows users to share their geo-referenced video with colleagues, customers and other stakeholders.
Out in the field:
- Download our free Android, iPhone and Windows phone apps to capture data out in the field.
- Record Video and images with frames that are date, time and location stamped.
- Collect GPS tagged video and images anywhere, even while offline.
- No network connection? Keep on capturing and sync when you are online without losing a thing.
Back in the office:
- Review and modify data using our web-based visualisation tools.
- Access video playback alongside its route.
- Export your data into industry-standard formats like spreadsheets, shapefiles, or GIS databases.
- Upload your own custom maps to the RouteShoot platform.
Manage with ease:
- Manage field captured video data activity using our cloud-based content management tools.
- Manage security and permissions to control what individual users can access.
- Connect RouteShoot directly to your existing data repositories.
- Share video with anyone anywhere in the world.
- Our cloud hosted solution is scalable ensuring your data storage needs can always be met.
RouteShoot has been developed and designed to ensure that it is flexible and can be applied to almost any industry. Some of the uses for RouteShoot include:
- Video surveys
- Inventory collection and verification
- Proof of work undertaken
- Before and after surveys
- Walk and build
- Facilities management
The combination of video and route tracking provides the user with a powerful tool which records not only what they saw but exactly where they were. There is no need to buy or hire expensive equipment, the existing smartphone deployment within your organisation turns into a data capture solution available in everyone's pocket.
There is nothing complicated about RouteShoot for the user, we do all of the work, putting together the video, GPS and attribute graphs, all you need to do is record and upload. Once you have uploaded, the video and GPS trace are stored on secure servers in the cloud so you do not have to keep the videos on your phone. Our cloud hosted solution is scalable which ensures your data storage needs can always be met and the likelihood of service downtime is virtually eliminated.
RouteShoot for business vs other video survey solutions:
Other video survey solutions
Utilise existing smartphone deployment
Always available, on-demand
A single deployment of RouteShoot works worldwide
Your entire mobile workforce can capture data simultaneously
A simple-to-use, intuitive smartphone app delivering video data into a familiar website environment
Upload from site - making data available to share in near real-time
Share with clients and customers instantly by providing an email link to your video and route
You may need to book or plan surveys in advance
Hardware set-up and software training issues
Delay in data delivery
Uneconomic to use more than one survey vehicle - leading to delays in obtaining coverage
You may need to buy or hire additional expensive equipment
You may need to use different suppliers depending on location
Difficult to supply data to external stakeholders
If you are interested in using Geo-referenced video within your business, or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us or click here for a free 7 day trial of RouteShoot for businesses.